The Responsible for the data collected through this Web Site is:
WE ARE KNITTERS, S.L. (from now on, “WE ARE KNITTERS”, with registered address at C/Serrano 110, 5º, 28006 Madrid, Spain, and the contact e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data facilitated to WE ARE KNITTERS will be used to:
- To enable the maintenance, development and management of the commercial relationship formalized by the hiring of products and/or services through this Web Site. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent facilitated by the same user and/or the contract in which is based the business relationship. The data treated with this purpose will be kept while such business relationship is sustained and, once this is finalized, during the conservation and prescription of responsibilities terms legally established.
- To answer information requests and/or consultations affected by the User. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent facilitated by the same user. The data treated with this purpose will be kept during the conservation and prescription of responsibilities terms legally established.
- To keep the customer informed, even through electronic media, of commercial communications related to products, services and news of WE ARE KNITTERS, as well as those WAK products elaborated in collaboration with third parties belonging to the textile, fashion, food and drinks, esthetic and personal care, big consumption and NGOs activity sectors . The legal basis of the treatment is also the consent given by the same user. If the User does not consent to the treatment of his/her data with this purpose, he/she must check the box enabled for such purpose in the Web Site.
- To be able to publish their content, photographies and related data to their social networks accounts, in the WE ARE KNITTERS web site. Such cession of personal data and intellectual property of the content we be treated to be included in the WAK website, which implies that such content will be visible worldwide. In every case, the legal basis is the consent given by the same user. The data will be kept until the consent is revoked or while legal obligations exist or responsibilities can be derived.
WE ARE KNITTERS will not communicate the personal data to any third party but the content, photographies and data related to the social networks that the users which have expressly authorized, and that are necessary to publish in the WE ARE KNITTERS website. WE ARE KNITTERS will also communicate data to the Public Administrations for the compliance of legal obligations. WE ARE KNITTERS will also be able to communicate the data to the following categories of authorities: electronic communications providers and online office, hosting, management, agency, accounting, audit and law software, storage companies and transportation companies.
WE ARE KNITTERS will be able to transfer the personal data to Authorities located in the United States of America adhered to the Privacy Shield, which has an adequacy decision by the European Commission (Execution decision (EU) 2016/1250 of the Commission).
The user will be able to exercise at any time the rights to access, rectification, suppression, limitation, opposition or portability through electronic mail directed to email@example.com, or through a letter directed to WE ARE KNITTERS C/Serrano 110, 5º, 28006 Madrid, Spain. In the treatments in which the legitimation is based on the consent, the User has the right to retire such consent at any time. The User will have the right to present a claim to the control authority. We inform you that not giving the requested information may imply the impossibility to formalize or comply with the object of the contract.
Under the above, we inform you that all the email addresses you give to us for the sponsorship of third parties will be treated with the most confidentiality, exclusively to send an invitation email to sign up in the Web Site, and not being included in the WE ARE KNITTERS database without the previous consent of the third party after his/her registration.
WE ARE KNITTERS presumes that the data has been introduced by its owner or by a person authorized by him/her, and that it is correct and accurate.
FREE TEXT FIELDS
The free text fields that, to your disposition, may appear on the Web Site have the sole and exclusive purpose of gathering information to improve the quality of the services, specially the delivery of the acquired products.
You, the User, must not include, in such spaces in which the Web Site may offer as “free text fields”, any personal, special data without notice to WE ARE KNITTERS, as established by the regulations in force.
Our services are aimed to persons who are legally of age. If you are a minor, it is required that you have the previous consent of your parents or tutors before proceeding to send us your personal data.
To the effects of this policy, “continue navigating” means to click any button, verification box or website link; to download any content and scrolling.
¿What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when he/she accesses a determined website, for example, this one. The cookies allow such websites, among other things, to store and recover information about the navigation habits of the User or of its computer and, depending of the information contained and the way the user uses its computer, they may be use to recognize the User.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
Analysis cookies: are those that, well used by WE ARE KNITTERS or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and so make the measurement and statistical analysis of the use these make of the Web Site. To do so, their navigation of the Web Site is analyzed with the purpose of improving the offer of content, products or services that are shown in it.
Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way, of the ad spaces that, in their case, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based in criteria such as the edited content of the frequency in which the ads are shown.
Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way, of the ad spaces that, in their case, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store user behavior information obtained through the continued observation of his/her navigation habits, which allows to develop an specific profile to show advertising in function of the same.
Specifically, this Web Site uses:
- Google Analytics cookies, an analytic tool provided by Google LLC.
- ADTECH cookies, analytic tool provided by AOL Inc.
- Yahoo Analytics cookies, analytic tool provided by Yahoo Inc.
- DoubleClick cookies, to improve the advertising directing it according to the relevant content to the user, to improve the performance reports of an advertising campaign and to avoid show ads that the user has already seen, tool provided by Google LLC.
How can I block or delete the cookies used by this website?
The User can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in his/her equipment through the configuration options of the browser installed in his/her computer.